Spring & Fall Cleanups in Wake Forest & Raleigh
- Spring and fall are very busy seasons for homeowners and one of the main lawn maintenance tasks is cleanups. These two seasons are usually associated with general and thorough cleanings sessions and your yard is no exception. Debris and fallen leaves need to be removed in both spring and fall to keep your property healthy, beautiful and thriving. It’s also a great time to go ahead and do any hedge trimming.
The Negative Consequences of Improper Leaf Cleanups
- Many people talk about leaving dry, rotten and dead leaves on the ground as an organic fertilization technique. After all, if we can leave behind grass clippings after we mow to further nourish the soil, why shouldn’t we do the same when it comes to leaves?
- The problem with fallen leaves – as compared to freshly clipped grass – is that they form a carpet that blankets the lawn. If the leaves are allowed to sit there, it will kill the lawn. the leaves block any sun from coming through, keeps the ground wet and doesn’t allow the grass to grow.
- Many know leaves can be used for mulch. While true, we have to stress that only dry shredded leaves (with the lawnmower) can indeed make nutritious, healthy mulch for an organic and sustainable approach to lawn care and landscaping.
Why Should You Hire Us to Perform Regular Leaf Cleanups?
- If you ever thought leaf cleanups can be correctly performed manually or using a rake, you should know such endeavors are time consuming and exhausting especially if you own a large property with plenty of ornamental trees, shrubs and vegetation. Sit back, enjoy and relax while we keep your property clean, neat, and safe from pests and diseases, manicured and thriving – after all, this is what we have been doing for many years now.
This is what we can do for you and your property:
- Assess the situation and learn about the complexity of the job.
- Bring a team of professionals working with leaf blowers and other equipment to clean your entire property in no time.
- Ensure that everybody is safe (you, your family and our workers) by backing up all our services with licenses, certificates, coverage, insurance policies, and proven skills and experience.
- Come fully equipped with proper uniforms, gloves, and protective gear to further ensure safety and efficiency.
- We collect the vegetal debris and dispose of it according to local regulations.
- We only leave the premises after we have made sure everything is neat, clean and tidy.
- We never forget to close the gate behind us and properly inform you regarding the tasks we performed.
A nice, clean and tidy yard and lawn inherently boost your property’s curb appeal and your landscape’s health and thriving potential! Don’t bother with raking and manually collecting dead leaves, we are here for you all year long. All our services are offered together with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: if we did something wrong (or left something undone), you can call us back and we will repeat the service until you are pleased with our work. Nothing means more to us than your complete satisfaction!
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our experts will contact you to discuss your lawn care needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give Distinct Lawns a call at 864-356-6435